The Level I Exam of the ARPM Certificate tests the following modules from the Body of Knowledge:
– Financial Engineering for Investment
– Data Science for Finance
The exam includes theoretical questions as well as pseudo-code tests.
The exam is “open book”. Candidates only need a pen/pencil and paper. Candidate have unrestricted access to any materials, including the internet. Candidates are not allowed to communicate with each other in any format: any violation will invalidate the exam.
The exam is administered remotely online via remote screening technology.
The exam is graded according to the breakdown policy specified on the examination sheet.
The grade for the exam is a number L1
in the interval [0,1], the minimum score to pass is 0.65
To submit their work, candidates should adhere strictly to the guidelines below.
For each violation, L1 is multiplied by a factor 0.8; late submission implies L1=0.
– Put your answer sheets in one folder
– name the folder (your own) FirstName_LastName and zip it
– attach the zipped folder to an email
– the body of the email should be empty
– the subject line should be “ARPM Certificate Level I Exam”
– send the email to infoarpm.co by the deadline in the calendar below.
Exam registration opens
Early registration fee deadline
Standard registration fee deadline
Final (late) registration fee deadline
Exam (9:00 am-1:00 pm local time)
Exam graded and results available