You can enroll in a structured program with a customized itinerary that best fits your background and time availability.
Through live lectures, Q&A support, assignment grading, and more, we will guide you all the way from a one-on-one information session to earning the Certificate of Completion. This is how it works:
- You choose one or more of our four core courses:
You also choose one or more of the refreshers, if required:
- We help you build a customized itinerary via a one-on-one information session with our staff. To make your customized itinerary possible, we run all courses twice a year:During the one-on-one information session:
- Fall/Winter from September to February (next cohort in the below calendar)
- Spring/Summer from February to July
- We divide your workload across one or more term
- We provide a detailed weekly schedule, linked to the respective materials, comprising:
- video lectures
- study/practice time
- face-time with instructors
- We embed you in a group of like-minded determined individuals from all over the world that follow the same schedule
- You obtain access to:
- As the course(s) evolve:
- ARPM personal trainers help you stay on track with your daily schedule of workload
- ARPM instructors meet weekly with the class, in a live “flipped classroom” format (the most effective for the hard sciences)
- ARPM instructors answer all your questions in the private forum
- ARPM instructors assign and grade your homework
- At the end of your course(s) you receive a Certificate of Completion, provided that your forum activity, live classroom activity, and homework grades are satisfactory.
Note that you can also proceed with the program independently, if you choose to do so.
- We help you build a customized itinerary via a one-on-one information session with our staff. To make your customized itinerary possible, we run all courses twice a year:
We design tailor-made programs for corporate employees delivered in-house to companies by ARPM instructors. We provide utmost customization and guidance to suit the employees’ requirements in terms of scope, schedule, intensity and format.
The ARPM Marathon Academia is taught at partner universities by the partner
universities’ faculty. ARPM provides all the support materials for the web-based self-study.
In the Academia delivery, the ARPM Marathon counts for credits towards completion of the students’ academic degree.