Quant Marathon program
The Quant Marathon is delivered online with both Live and On-demand components.
Each Marathoner customizes his/her progress by switching in and out of three modes: "Endurance Team", "Speed Team", "Individual Jog" based on performance and individual needs.
Marathoners engage directly with other participants and ARPM instructors. Each Unit is covered in 4 weeks:
- Week 1 - Preparation (∼2 hours): independent/group study of Recorded video lectures , Theory , Slides
- Week 2 - Preparation (∼2 hours): independent/group study of Case studies , Data animations , Code
- Week 3 - Sprint (~6 hours): independent/group preparation, then joining a 1-hour live flipped classroom
- Week 4 - Recovery (∼2 hours): independent/group Homework and catch up with incomplete work
The Theory and Code Q&A Forums are constantly moderated by ARPM Instructors.
The same as the Endurance Team, except that each unit is covered in 1 week, requiring ~12 hours/week.
Marathoners progress through the Quant Marathon courses independently, while preserving interaction with the instructors.
The system reoptimizes every week an individual study plan based on time availability and progress.
Each Marathoner customizes his/her progress by switching in and out of Endurance Teams, Speed Teams and Individual Jogs, based on performance and individual needs.
- A new Endurance Team starts the Quant Marathon every 3 months. See here the plan.
- A new Speed Team starts the Quant Marathon every 6 months. Below is the Fall 2021 schedule.
- Individual Jogs can start and stop at any time.
Contact us to learn more.