Data Science for Finance
Fin. Engineering for Investment
Quant. Risk Management
Quant. Portf. Management
Body of knowledge
How to prepare
Who is it for?
Data Science for Finance
Fin. Engineering for Investment
Quant. Risk Management
Quant. Portf. Management
Body of knowledge
How to prepare
Who is it for?
Register a free ARPM account
First name *
Last name *
Confirm password *
Read and accept:
Terms of service
TERMS OF SERVICE
Last Modified: November 1, 2017
Upon acceptance by you, the following terms and conditions, together with any documents they incorporate by reference (collectively, the “Terms of Service”) will constitute a binding agreement between you and ARPM, LLC (“ARPM”, “we” or “us”). These Terms of Service govern your access to and use of the following services (collectively, the “Services”) provided by ARPM:
- arpm.co and all linked pages owned and operated by ARPM (collectively, the “Website”);
- all cloud or other online services we provide to you (whether accessed through the Website or any software application we license to you), including, but not limited to, ARPM LinkedIn Group, ARPM Research Paper Series, ARPM Downloadable Resources, ARPM Newsletter, ARPM Marathon and ARPM MOOC;
- all online e-commerce services available on or through the Website that allow for the purchase of licenses to certain content on the Website, including, but not limited to, the ARPM Lab;
- all software managed by ARPM, whether accessed through Website pages owned and operated by ARPM or by a third party;
- the ARPM Certificate; and
- the ARPM Bootcamp®.
These Terms of Service also govern your use of text, images, videos, icons, graphics, data, and software code available on the Website, including, but not limited to, the ARPM Lab.
BY ACCESSING OR USING THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES (OR BY CLICKING TO ACCEPT OR AGREE TO THE TERMS OF SERVICE FOR PARTICULAR SERVICES WHEN THIS OPTION IS MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU), YOU ARE INDICATING THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS OF SERVICE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, THEN YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO AND YOU MUST NOT ACCESS OR USE THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES. If you accept or agree to these Terms of Service on behalf of a company or other legal entity, then you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind that company or other legal entity to these Terms of Service and, in such event, “you” and “your” will refer and apply to that company or other legal entity.
ARPM aims to provide platform support for a wide array of browsers and mobile devices. However, some devices and browsers may not be supported. You are solely responsible for ensuring that you have sufficient and compatible hardware, software, telecommunications equipment, and internet service necessary for use of the Website.
Any individual who agrees to these Terms of Service and/or who accesses the Services will be considered a “User”.
A User may be given access to the Services and functionality that we may establish and maintain from time to time and in our sole discretion. Not all Website features may be enabled for all Users. We may offer and maintain different types of accounts for different types of Users. For example, some Users may sign up for the ARPM Bootcamp® whereas others will choose only to use the ARPM Lab.
To set up an account and access some of the Services and functionality, you may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. You agree in this regard to provide accurate information, and keep your information up-to-date. If you choose, or are provided with, a username, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. We encourage you to use strong passwords (passwords that use a combination of upper and lower case letters, numbers, and symbols) with your User account. You must notify us immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your User account. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information. We have the right to disable any username, password or other identifier, whether chosen by you or provided by us, at any time if, in our opinion, you have violated any provision of these Terms of Service. We will not be liable and you will be responsible for any losses caused by any access and use of your User account, unauthorized or otherwise, unless otherwise required by law.
We reserve the right to consolidate multiple ARPM accounts created by the same user.
The term “Content” as used in these Terms of Service comprises both Provider Content and User-Generated Content. “Provider Content” refers to courses, text, images, links, videos, data, spreadsheets, software code, and other resources or materials that ARPM makes available on the Website, including material imported or linked to from locations controlled by us on third party services such as Vimeo, YouTube, etc., and material from the organizations, content development partners, third-party content providers, publishers, or other licensors who grant us permission to make their content available on the Website (collectively, “Content Providers”). “User-Generated Content” includes highlights, notes, comments, chats, answers, votes, and other user inputs that Users post or transmit on the Website.
You agree to use the Content available through the Services in compliance with the applicable usage terms established by ARPM, its Content Providers, or any third party that provides you with software or hardware that allows you to access any of the Content. For example, if you buy a license to a Service, you agree to use such license in accordance with these Terms of Service. In addition, your use of the Services through ARPM mobile applications may also be governed by the End-User License Agreements of third party app stores.
Under no circumstance will ARPM be liable in any way for any Content including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Services.
In addition to any other applicable terms and conditions contained herein, the following terms and conditions will apply with regard to Content on the Website:
• Unless otherwise expressly specified in writing, you are authorized to use Content only for your own personal use .
• Certain Content and other portions of the Services may include security technology that limits your use of the Content or Service. You will not violate, circumvent, disassemble, reverse-engineer, decompile, or otherwise tamper with any of the security technology related to the Services for any reason, or help another person to do so.
• You will only access Content authorized or licensed to your account and through permissible methods.
• Except as permitted by software (including ARPM mobile applications) or other means of accessing the Content licensed or provided to you by ARPM or otherwise expressly authorized, you will not modify any Content in any manner or form, or use modified versions of the Content, for any purpose, including unauthorized access to such Content or the Services.
• At our discretion or at the request or discretion of our Content Providers or otherwise, we may impose restrictions on your use of Content, which may include imposing conditions or limitations on, or preventing, your ability to print or copy and paste Content.
• Your access to any Content may be restricted as to the number of devices on which you can access any Content and on the number of Users who can concurrently access Content.
With regard to User-Generated Content:
• You agree that you will submit or contribute only Content that you have created and/or have the right or permission to post.
• You retain ownership of the User-Generated Content that you post, but you provide us with a perpetual license to distribute, publish, display, retain, or otherwise use it in accordance with applicable agreements.
• You understand that we may monitor User-Generated Content, although we have no obligation to do so, and we reserve the right to edit, block, or remove any User-Generated Content at any time without notice and at our sole discretion.
• You assume all responsibility for the Content that you post, transmit, or make available to the Website, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted.
• You are solely responsible, at your own expense, for making any copies of your User-Generated Content.
• You understand that the various features that allow you to post User-Generated Content are provided as an accommodation to you. We make no guarantee as to the availability or accessibility of your User-Generated Content. Such Content may be stored on servers that are located outside the country in which you live.
• We are not responsible for the loss of your User-Generated Content, and you are solely responsible for backing up any and all of your User-Generated Content.
The Service is owned and operated by ARPM and is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, including copyright laws. ARPM and its Content Providers and licensors reserve all of their intellectual property rights included in the Services. Using the Services does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in the Services or the content you access. You may not use content from the Services unless you obtain permission from its owner or are otherwise permitted by law.
You may not remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices from any Content you access through the Services, nor may you distribute, modify, transmit, lease, sublease, loan, sell, reuse, re-post, use, or create derivative works based on any Content from the Services for public or commercial purposes without the express written permission of the copyright holder. These limitations apply to all Content available on or through the Services. Any use that we do not permit could violate our or our Content Providers’ or licensors’ intellectual property rights.
Please see the Code of Conduct section of these Terms of Service for more specific prohibited activity.
User-Generated Content Rights
Because one purpose of the Website is to foster collaboration and an educational community, the Services may provide you with features that encourage you to post and share User-Generated Content. We do not claim any copyrights to the User-Generated Content created and posted by our Users. However, by uploading, posting, transmitting, or making User-Generated Content available on the Website, you grant us a nonexclusive, transferable, fully paid, irrevocable, perpetual, and worldwide license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, distribute, publicly display and perform, publish, transmit, reformat, excerpt, remove, and retain that User-Generated Content in any form of communication whether now existing or hereafter developed, without obtaining additional consent, without restriction or notification, and without compensating you in any way for any purpose ‒ commercial, advertising, or otherwise ‒ on or in connection with the Website.
You retain full ownership and any intellectual property rights associated with your User-Generated Content. Furthermore, you represent that you are not violating anyone else’s property rights by posting content, and you grant us the right to use your posted content to perform the services you’ve contracted with us to provide, including keeping archive copies. You may remove your User-Generated Content. However, the license will continue even if you remove your User-Generated Content from the Website. Furthermore, removing User-Generated Content from our Website does not mean all copies are removed, and you acknowledge that we may retain archived copies of this Content.
ARPM and its Service names, logos, designs, graphics, and marks, including but not limited to Advanced Risk and Portfolio Management, ARPM Bootcamp®, ARPM Certificate®, Certificate in Advanced Risk and Portfolio Management® are the trademarks of ARPM and/or its affiliates. You do not have any license or right, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, to use them without our written permission. Third-party trademarks, service marks, or trade names that appear on the Website are the property of their respective owners.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (“DMCA”) posted at http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. It is our policy to (1) block access to or remove material that we believe in good faith to be copyrighted material that has been illegally copied and distributed by any of our affiliates, Content Providers, licensors, or Users; and (2) remove and discontinue service to repeat infringers.
If you believe in good faith that materials hosted by ARPM infringe your copyright or that of another party, you may send us a notice requesting that the material be removed or that access to it be blocked. Please send all notices to ARPM’s Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement:
PO Box 21079
27 W 60th St.
New York, NY 10023
Email: zorica.ivanovic [AT] arpm.co
The notice should include all of following information:
• An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
• A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
• A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Website;
• Your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
• A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
• A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
We cannot take any action until we have collected all of the information specified above. Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying us that your copyrighted material has been infringed.
If you believe in good faith that a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against you, then the DMCA permits you to send us a counter-notice. Notices and counter-notices must meet the then-current statutory requirements imposed by the DMCA (see Copyright.gov for details). All notices and counter-notices with respect to our Service should be sent to ARPM’s Designated Agent. If a counter-notice is received by the Designated Agent, then we may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that we may replace the removed material or cease disabling it in ten business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the Content Provider, licensor, or User, the removed material may be replaced or access to it restored in 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at our discretion. We suggest that you consult your legal advisor before filing a notice or counter-notice. Also, be aware that there can be penalties for false claims under the DMCA.
Code of Conduct
As a User of the Services, you agree not to:
• stalk, threaten, or otherwise harass any other User or third party;
• use the Services to transmit any computer viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses, or other items of a destructive nature;
• harvest, collect, or store personal data of other Users or of the Services by electronic or other means;
• access the Services through automated scripts, robots, spiders, crawlers, data mining tools, or similar means;
• violate the security of the Services by obtaining passwords, security encryption codes, or like means;
• attempt to disable, impair, disrupt, or otherwise interfere with the proper working and functionality of the Services;
• attempt to reverse-engineer, disassemble, or otherwise tamper with Service features or applications;
• impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
• register on behalf of another person;
• use a misleading email or IP address;
• transfer, sell, loan, or otherwise make your account available to another User or third party;
• provide account information, such as your password, to another User or third party
risk or jeopardize the security of your account;
• violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law.
As a User of the Services, you agree not to upload, post, transmit, create, or otherwise make available:
• Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, or is otherwise objectionable;
• Content that you do not have a right to make available under any applicable law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary, and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships, or under nondisclosure or confidential disclosure agreements);
• information that is considered confidential in nature;
• personal or identifying information about another person without that person’s written consent;
• forms of spam including, but not limited to, a public or Group comment or reply irrelevant to the Services’ content or current discussion, or sending several duplicate chat messages within a short period of time;
• unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation;
You understand that such postings may violate laws of various jurisdictions and that you may be subject to prosecution or to civil suit.
Intellectual Property Rights
As a registered User of the Services, you agree and understand, unless otherwise authorized by law, not to:
• remove, alter, or conceal any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices from any Content you access through the Services;
• distribute, modify, transmit, lease, sublease, loan, sell, reuse, re-post, use, or create derivative works based on any Content from the Services;
• mirror, display, or frame the Services;
• forge headers of postings or e-mails, or otherwise manipulate identifiers, in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Services;
• upload, post, transmit, create, or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any third party rights;
• upload, post, transmit, create, or otherwise make available Content or information that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary and lawful rights of any party.
Breach of Code
You agree to report any violations of our Code of Conduct or Terms of Service immediately to ARPM. If we believe you have breached the Code of Conduct or Terms of Service, then we have the right to investigate and remove or disable content, restrict features, terminate, or suspend your account without notice at any time in our sole discretion. We may choose to cooperate with authorities in prosecuting violators according to the extent of applicable law.
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other information that you provide in reference to ARPM is non-confidential. ARPM (as well as any designee of ARPM) will be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you. Such content is not considered User-Generated Content under these Terms of Service.
You agree that we may provide you with notices hereunder by email, postal mail, or through a conspicuous posting on the Website at our discretion and that we may rely upon the contact information you have provided as being accurate, complete, and current. We reserve the right to determine the form and means of providing notifications to our Users, provided that you may opt out of certain means of notification. We are not responsible for any automatic filtering you or your network provider may apply to notifications we send to the email address you provide us. Opting out may prevent you from receiving email messages regarding updates, improvements, or offers.
We may establish general practices and limits concerning use of the Services, including without limitation the maximum number of days that any User-Generated Content will be retained by the Services, the maximum disk space that will be allotted on ARPM server space on your behalf, and the maximum number of times (and the maximum duration for which) you may access the Services in a given period of time. We have no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any messages and other communications or other Content maintained or transmitted by the Services. We reserve the right (but carry no obligation) to remotely log off accounts that are inactive for an extended period of time.
Third Party Content or Links
The Service contains links to websites owned or operated by third parties (“Third Party Websites”) as well as articles, images, text, designs, music, sound, video, information, and other content or items belonging to or originating from third parties (“Third Party Content”). Furthermore, the Services may permit you to include links to Third Party Websites or Third Party Content.
Any User providing User-Generated Content is responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion, including links to Third Party Websites, on the Website complies with applicable laws, and we accept no responsibility whatsoever in connection with or arising from Website Content provided by any User.
When you access Third Party Websites, you do so at your own risk. These websites are not under our control, and you acknowledge that we are neither responsible nor liable for the content, functions, accuracy, legality, appropriateness, or any other aspect of such websites. The inclusion of any such link does not imply endorsement by ARPM. You further acknowledge and agree that we will not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such Third Party Website or resource.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of these Terms of Service. It is your responsibility to check these Terms of Service periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Services following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes. ARPM may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services will be subject to these Terms of Service.
We care about the integrity and security of your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat our security measures or use your personal information for improper purposes. You acknowledge that you provide your personal information at your own risk.
These Terms of Service will remain in full force and effect while you use the Services. We may permanently or temporarily terminate, suspend, or otherwise refuse to permit your access to the Services without notice and liability for any reason, including if, in our sole determination, you violate any provision of these Terms of Service, or for no reason. Upon termination of your account, your right to use the Services or access the Website and any Content on the Website will immediately cease. You may terminate your use of the Services or your account at any time by contacting us through our website at https://www.arpm.co/contact-us/.
To the extent permitted by law, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless ARPM, its contractors, its Content Providers, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents, from and against any and all claims, liability, loss, damage, costs and expenses, including without limitation attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Services, including but not limited to your violation of these Terms of Service.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
A) THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS.
B) YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
C) NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM ARPM OR THROUGH THE SERVICES WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN.
D) WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ARPM AND ITS CONTENT PROVIDERS AND LICENSORS DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE, OR CORRECT; THAT THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION OR WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR SECURE; THAT ANY ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT THE SERVICES ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
E) DOWNLOADING ANY CONTENT THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICES IS DONE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS OF DATA TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR MOBILE DEVICE RESULTING FROM SUCH DOWNLOAD OR USE OF THE SERVICES.
F) ARPM DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE OFFERED BY A PARTNER OR THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE SERVICES OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE OR SERVICE, AND ARPM WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY MONITOR ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND PARTNER OR THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL ARPM OR ITS EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, LICENSORS, OR CONTRACTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES OR FOR ANY DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE OF DATA, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF ARPM OR AN AUTHORIZED ARPM REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (i) THE LOSS OF DATA AND/OR THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE; (ii) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION, OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THIS WEBSITE; (iii) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (iv) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THIS WEBSITE; OR (v) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THIS WEBSITE.
EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, THE LIMITATIONS ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
These Terms of Service, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by ARPM without restriction. Any attempted transfer or assignment in violation hereof will be null and void.
Governing Law; Venue; Jurisdiction
By visiting or using the Website and/or the Services, you agree that the laws of the State of New York, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Terms of Service and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and the Company or any of our affiliates. Unless resolved through arbitration (as noted below), all claims arising out of or relating to these Terms of Service or the Services will be litigated exclusively in the federal or state courts of New York County, New York and you and ARPM consent to personal jurisdiction in those courts and you hereby waive all defenses of lack of personal jurisdiction and forum non conveniens with respect to venue and jurisdiction in such court of competent jurisdiction in the State of New York.
Except to the extent invalid or otherwise prohibited by applicable law or public policy, for any claim arising or related to these Terms exceeding ,000 (excluding claims for injunctive or other equitable relief), the party requesting relief may elect to resolve the dispute through final and binding arbitration in New York City, New York, before the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) in accordance with its rules applicable to proceedings, and judgment upon any award the AAA may grant may be confirmed and entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. The arbitration will be conducted in English before a single arbitrator. The arbitrator will be a practicing lawyer duly licensed to practice law in the state of New York. The parties to the arbitration will share equally in the costs and expenses of the AAA and of the arbitrator.
These Terms of Service, together with any other amendments or documents referenced herein, constitutes the entire agreement between you and ARPM concerning the Services and supersedes all previous agreements, promises, proposals, representations, understandings, and negotiations, whether written or oral, between the parties respecting the subject matter hereof. To the fullest extent permitted by law, if any part of these Terms of Service is deemed invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the Terms of Service will continue in effect.
The failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
SPECIAL PROVISIONS APPLICABLE ONLY TO SUBSCRIPTIONS TO THE ARPM LAB AND OTHER SUBSCRIPTION SERVICES OFFERED ON THE WEBSITE (COLLECTIVELY “TITLES AND EACH INDIVIDUALLY A “TITLE”).
End-User License Agreement
When you license a Title through ARPM, you acquire a revocable, limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub licensable right to access the specified Title on the Website for a specified period of time (the “Subscription Period”) solely for your own non-commercial, personal end use and not for redistribution (the “Permitted Scope”).
Once the Subscription Period is over, your license to use and access the Title on the Website will expire, and your access may be terminated. In addition to accepting the terms of this End-User License Agreement, you must agree to the full ARPM Terms of Service, including without limitation all disclaimers of warranties and limitations of liability, to access the licensed Title on the Website. Additional terms, including without limitation, the length of the Subscription Period, may be included in the item description or receipt of purchase for the Title. Those additional terms are incorporated into this End User License Agreement, and you must agree to them to access and use the Title.
You are not permitted to sell, lease, license, rent, transfer, or in any manner distribute or permit others to use or access the Title. If you violate the terms of this End-User License Agreement, any specific license terms, or any part of the Terms of Service or your subscription is terminated early by you, then your license to access and use the Title may be terminated and you will not be entitled to a refund of any fee registration, licensing, or other fee paid by you to ARPM.
ARPM and its Content Providers retain all intellectual property rights in the licensed Title. Your intellectual property rights in your User-Generated Content are governed by the Terms of Service, this End User License Agreement and any independent agreements you may make with the Content Provider.
To the extent permitted by law, we may monitor your use of the Services in order to ensure your compliance with this End User License Agreement.
We strive to provide access to Titles on a continuous basis. However, you understand that access to the Title may be interrupted for reasons including, but not limited to: force majeure, acts of God, power outages, software issues, server downtime, programming errors, scheduled or unscheduled maintenance of the Website, and other related reasons. In the event of such an interruption of service, ARPM will take all commercially reasonable steps to ensure that access is restored within a reasonable time. For purposes of this End User License Agreement, the term “commercially reasonable” will mean reasonable efforts taken in good faith without an unduly burdensome use or expenditure of time, resources, personnel, or money.
The Subscription Period will begin at the time at which you are granted access to the Title. ARPM will grant access after account registration and receipt of full payment for the indicated Title.
ARPM Lab Specific License Terms
These specific license terms supplement the End-User License Agreement and apply to subscribers to the ARPM Lab. These specific terms prevail in the event of conflict with the End-User License Agreement or any other part of the Terms of Service.
An individual subscription to the ARPM Lab gives a license for only you to access the ARPM Lab, which includes the following interconnected channels: theory, data animations, codes, exercises, and slides.
Below are some examples of what you can and cannot do with the Content in the ARPM Lab.
What you CAN do:
You can electronically search across and view the full Content of the ARPM Lab.
*/ ?> You can transmit and circulate to others the permalinks to the 5 channels, during and after the Subscription Period.
You can modify the codes only while you are logged on to the ARPM Lab, but your changes will not be saved after you log out.
If you are a course instructor or professor for a university, you are permitted to copy and quote from the slides during classroom discussions provided, however, that you give ARPM proper attribution for same.
(collectively, the “Permitted Uses”).
What you CAN NOT do:
You cannot share your user ID or password and you cannot allow anyone but yourself to gain access to the ARPM Lab.
You cannot download, upload, copy, print, or save, even for your personal use, during or after the Subscription Period, any part of the theory, simulation clips, codes or exercises.
You cannot modify any part of the theory, simulation clips, slides, or exercises during or after the Subscription Period.
You cannot modify the codes during or after the Subscription Period, except as permitted under the Permitted Uses.
You cannot upload any ARPM Lab Content onto any site, during or after the Subscription Period.
Except as described in the Permitted Uses, you are not authorized to copy, reproduce, distribute, modify, publicly display, publicly perform, recompile, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, upload, download, store, transmit, create derivative works from or otherwise exploit or tamper with the Content in the ARPM Lab, during or after the Subscription Period, without our express written consent.
Except for the Permitted Uses or as otherwise expressly agreed by us in writing, you cannot use the ARPM Lab Content outside the Permitted Uses, before or after the Subscription Period.
You cannot assign, license or otherwise transfer your ARPM Lab subscription to anyone or any entity without our express prior written consent.
When your ARPM Lab subscription expires:
Upon termination of your subscription by us or you, you hereby represent you will not retain in your possession or under your control, in hard or soft copy, any ARPM Lab Content, unless expressly permitted by us in writing or as required by applicable law. To the extent applicable law requires you to retain certain ARPM Lab Content beyond the 30 day period, you agree to retain only to the extent required by applicable law.
Attn: Compliance Department
PO Box 21079
New York, NY 10023
Last Modified: May 25, 2018
Our Commitment to Privacy
includes any information that enables us to identify you, directly or indirectly, by reference to any identifiers such as name, identification number, location data, online identifier or one or more factors specific to you.
ARPM is the “controller” and is responsible for deciding how Personal Data is used. We are a limited liability company organized under the laws of New York.
By accessing or using the ARPM website (the
When ARPM collects Personal Data from you
We collect Personal Data from you when you do any of the following:
• When you visit our Website, our web servers identify various elements about your access, including the IP address of your computer, type of browser, operating system, etc.
• When you complete a form, download software, sign up for a mailing list, etc.
• When you register for an ARPM account.
• When you use the ARPM cloud or community, including blog comments and user feedback.
• When you submit content through web-based sites/services.
• When you use email or other means for technical support or other help requests.
• When you attend an online training course/seminar.
• When you use web-service-accessing commands in a desktop product.
• When you purchase a product or service, including but not limited to licenses to electronic books, courses, or other content.
• When you access products via a site associated with your organization or institution.
On the Phone:
• When you call us for support, information, sales or other general questions about our company.
• When we host or participate in seminars, webinars, conferences, training sessions, and other in-person events. We may ask you to complete a form if you are interested in hearing more about what ARPM has to offer.
What Personal Data ARPM collects
We only collect and store the Personal Data necessary to provide you with your desired services or products. Depending on the circumstances, the following are the types of Personal Data you might provide us:
• Name and contact information for you as an individual or organization/institution.
• Account information, such as your ARPM ID and password. We also may store account information that you may choose to provide to us relating to your accounts with third-party service providers.
• Payment information.
• License and subscription information, such as the ARPM products and services you have purchased and the licensed users and devices for those products.
• Usage information, such as which ARPM products and services you use, when and how you access or use our products and services, error reports, web analytics (cookies) and performance data.
• Device and network information, such as your IP address and operating system.
• The content of your communications to us, such as feedback and technical support requests.
• Other information that you submit to ARPM, such as information requests, use of ARPM online data upload and storage, or submissions to community or other websites.
How ARPM uses the Personal Data collected
• To provide products, services and support requested by you or on your behalf.
• To process and ship orders that you place with us or that are placed on your behalf, and to provide you with documentation or other material in support of such orders.
• To enable registration or to authenticate an ARPM ID.
• To provide you with secure use of our Website, products and services.
• To manage licenses or subscriptions and the use of our products and services.
• To administer and improve our products, Website and services.
• To enable delivery of training or other services.
• To provide responsive and accurate information in conjunction with an order for products or services.
• To respond to or record an application for the ARPM bootcamp, seminar, conference or other event.
• To obtain feedback measuring your satisfaction with ARPM products, services and events.
• To notify you of new products, updates and other information about ARPM products or services.
• To provide information regarding the renewal of agreements, version upgrades and other notifications about products and services that you license or use.
• To send promotional material about our company, products, services and events. You may opt out.
• To allow you to integrate ARPM products and services with third-party services at your request.
• To fulfill our agreements or comply with obligations imposed by applicable laws or law enforcement.
• To create anonymous data (without personally identifiable information) which we may use to improve the functionality of our Website.
Why ARPM retains some Personal Data
: You have given us clear consent to process your Personal Data for specific purposes.
: Some Personal Data is necessary if we have a contract with you or to complete specific steps before entering into a contract with you.
: ARPM may be sometimes required to process Personal Data for non-contract based legal requirements.
: The processing of your Personal Data is necessary for ARPM's legitimate interests.
How long ARPM retains Personal Data
We retain the Personal Data collected on our Website as long as necessary to provide the services, products, and information associated with their use or to fulfill the purposes for which they are needed, or as permitted by applicable law. All data is logged on our servers, which may be hosted by a third-party provider.
How ARPM secures Personal Data
We utilize encryption/security software to safeguard the confidentiality of Personal Data we collect from unauthorized access or disclosure and accidental loss, alteration, or destruction. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we cannot be held responsible for any unauthorized person illegally obtaining that information.
When ARPM shares Personal Data with third parties
We will not share, rent, sell or otherwise disclose Personal Data, except in the following situations:
• You request or consent to the release of your Personal Data;
• We will disclose your Personal Data to third-party contractors and payment processors who perform services for us in connection with our Website, or to complete or confirm a transaction or series of transactions that you conduct with us;
• We will disclose your Personal Data to service providers or suppliers where the disclosure will enable that party to perform business, professional or technical support for us;
• Where you have provided your consent, which can be withdrawn at any time, we will provide your Personal Data to other select third parties approved by ARPM as offering products or services relevant and useful to you. The use by and/or content of communications from any third party will be pre-approved by ARPM; and
• We may disclose Personal Data you have provided to comply with the law, applicable regulations, governmental and quasi-governmental requests, court orders or subpoenas, or to enforce our Terms of Service or other agreements; or to protect our rights, property or safety or the rights, property or safety of our users or others. We reserve the right to release information that we collect to law enforcement or other government officials, as we, in our sole and absolute discretion, deem necessary or appropriate.
We also may share aggregated or anonymous information with third parties. For example, we may disclose the number of visitors to our Website or the number of people who have downloaded a particular document.
How long and where ARPM stores Personal Data
All Personal Data supplied to ARPM is stored on strong and reliable systems that are continually monitored and updated as per the latest security practices for data protection.
Your rights with respect to Personal Data ARPM processes and retains
For European residents only.
Under European data protection law, you have rights to make certain requests about your Personal Data as noted below in certain circumstances. Your rights include, but are not limited to:
• The right to request access to your Personal Data.
• The right to correct your Personal Data so that it is accurate and updated.
• The right to request your Personal Data be restricted or removed.
• The right to data portability, allowing you to move, copy or transfer Personal Data.
• The right to withdraw consent to processing of your Personal Data.
Please note that in some cases, we may not be able to fully comply with your requests. For example, even if you request that we delete your Personal Data, we may need to retain your data for legal reasons. In these cases, we will explain the extent to which we were able to comply.
If you wish, you can request to receive Personal Data in possession of ARPM that concern you in a format readable by electronic devices and, where technically possible, we can transfer your data directly to a third party indicated by you.
Contacting ARPM regarding your Personal Data and your rights
By emailing us at info [AT] arpm.co. or writing us at:
Attn: Compliance Department
PO Box 21079
New York, NY 10023
you can exercise various rights as outlined herein. The actions we are able to take depend on the specific Personal Data and the lawful basis under which we are processing it.
If you do not wish to receive marketing information from ARPM or wish to opt out of future email promotions from ARPM, please email or write us. Please note that all promotional email messages you receive from ARPM will include an option to opt out of future email communications.
California law permits California residents to request certain information regarding disclosure of your Personal Data to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com specifying that you seek your “California Customer Choice Notice” in the subject line.
Links to Other Sites
Messages and Other Communications
Communication with other members of the ARPM community is one of the Website’s features. Communications in the form of highlights, notes, comments, posts, chats, answers, votes, or other inputs that you share with other users are considered to be publicly disclosed to those users. Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself through the act of discussions, chats, or other communication channels. To the extent permitted by applicable law, ARPM is not responsible for the Personal Data you choose to share within these messages or through the channels provided as a service of the Website.
If you are under the age of majority in your home jurisdiction, please do not use or access the Website. It is not our intention to collect or use Personal Data from anyone under the age of majority, and we will not knowingly do so. If we are made aware that we have collected any Personal Data from minors, and are asked to delete such information from our databases, we will promptly do so.
Access from Outside the United States
If you access a Website from outside of the United States, information that we collect about you will be transferred to servers inside the United States, which may involve the transfer of information out of your country of origin. By allowing us to collect Personal Data about you, you consent to such transfer and processing of your Personal Data.
Attn: Compliance Department
PO Box 21079
New York, NY 10023
Reset your password »
« Back to ARPM.co
Pay attention, please: