If your question is not answered here, please contact us.
Do I have access after my subscription ends?
Yes, upon attaining the ARPM Certification, offered free of charge with the Lab subscription, please contact us for the renewal.
Can I download slides and other materials?
No parts are downloadable, as all Lab items are constantly updated.
What’s the difference with the Quant Marathon?
See the comparison table.
How do I prepare?
We will cover all topics from the start, so no preparation is required.
However, you can benefit from watching the recorded overview lecture, please contact us.
Is there a deadline to enroll?
There is no deadline for the virtual versions (live streaming, or self-paced).
The deadline for the New York onsite experience is the moment we run out of seats.
Can we interact with the guests/instructors?
Yes. Both instructors and guests are always looking forward to live questions.
Are the instructors available in Self-paced mode?
Yes. Our instructors follow up on all questions within 24 hours.
Is there any networking?
Yes. One of the reasons to attend the Quant Bootcamp is the chance to network with a large community of finance professionals and academics. Networking is available in person, as well as in the eLounge.
Do I get a certification?
Yes. A Statement of Completion is issued upon attending all sessions.
What is the time commitment per course?
- Endurance mode : ~4 hours/week for 5 months
- Speed mode : ~12 hours/week for 1.5 months
How long does it take to finish the whole Quant Marathon?
- 1 year, in Speed mode - 1 course at a time
- 6 months, in Speed mode - 2 courses at a time
- 3 years, in Endurance mode
- Flexible, in Self-paced mode.
Is it possible to attend only one course?
Is there a recommended sequence of courses?
1. Data Science Foundations (much recommended for proper absorption of any other course)
2. Advanced Data Science
3. Data Science for Finance
4. Financial Engineering
5. Quantitative Risk Management
6. Quantitative Portfolio Management.
How can I prepare?
You can complete the Mathematics preparation course and the self-paced Python and MATLAB coding primers.
Can I study any topics of my preference?
You can study any topic at any time, your progress bars will reflect your effort accordingly.
The platform will keep pointing you toward the suggested sequence of live classes and topics.
Are the instructors available for Q&A?
Yes. In addition to the live Flipped Classrooms, our instructors follow up on all questions within 24 hours.
Do I get a certification?
Yes. A Statement of Completion is issued for each course completed.
Completion of a course is measured through activity across channels: classroom participation, homework, time spent on theory, case studies, code, slides.
You can choose your preferred channel(s), as all activity counts towards completion.
Quant Marathon vs. Master’s in Financial Engineering/Data Science?
- Time commitment. The six core courses of the Quant Marathon cover all and only what you need to learn, without overlaps
- Flexibility: the Quant Marathon has different delivery modes: Speed, Endurance, Self-paced
- Mathematics: the Quant Marathon starts from and brings you to a higher level of mathematical proficiency
- Lab: all the study/practice materials are synced and constantly updated in the ARPM LAB: theory , case studies , code, slides, and more.
How are Statements of Completion and ARPM Certification related?
6 Statements of Completion and 2 code-base Practical Projects grant the ARPM Certification.
Can I pursue Statements of Completion and Practical Projects in any order?
Yes. You do not need to follow any specific order.
How do I prepare for the ARPM Certification?
You only need the ARPM Lab, which you can study in Self-paced mode.
However, you can cumulate Completion Statements faster by attending the Quant Bootcamp (overview) and/or the Quant Marathon (in-depth).
ARPM Certification vs. Master’s in Financial Engineering/Data Science?
The ARPM Certification demonstrates a higher mathematical proficiency than an MFE/DS.
Are there discounts?
Yes. Discounts are granted to alumni, early birds, groups, between-jobs, students, and more.
Contact us to learn more.