Duration: 120 hours
Commitment: 7.5 hours/week, 5 months; or self-paced
Subject: ARPM Certificate
Continuing education credits: 120 GARP CPD, 40 CFA CE
In ~ 120 hours, streamed to you over 5 months or at your own pace, with exercises on the ARPM Lab, graded homework, one-on-one discussions with the instructors, the ARPM Marathon provides a unified coverage across:
- financial services: asset management, banking, insurance
- asset classes: credit, insurance, public/private equities, alternatives, high-frequency, business lines, etc...
- applications: portfolio construction, investment risk measurement, enterprise risk management, algo trading, etc...
- quantitative disciplines: machine learning, econometrics, optimization theory, pricing, decision theory. etc...
InstructionThe ARPM Marathon program covers the 4 modules of Advanced Risk and Portfolio Management:
PracticeThe ARPM Marathon includes access for 1 year to the ARPM Lab, which provides all the study materials along different, interconnected channels:
CodeCase studiesExercisesSimulation clipsTheorySlidesVideo lectures
AssistanceWe care that you absorb in full all the materials of the ARPM Marathon, so that you are ready for the ARPM Certificate:
- We grade your homework and return it with feedback
- We answer your questions in class, upon collecting them offline
- We offer office hours
- We follow up on your posts on our Forum
- We host informal video gatherings with all the attendees, to get to know each other, bounce ideas, and lay the foundations for the interactions to come.
Certification120 GARP CPD, 40 CFA CE.
Also, the ARPM Marathon prepares you for the ARPM Certificate.
Career servicesEmployers have been trusting ARPM for years with the growth of their talent, and regularly inquire with us about new talent. ARPM commits to connect those candidates who successfully complete the ARPM Marathon and attain the ARPM Certificate.